Thanks so much for all you have done.
I have tried that address as well. It comes up empty and rejected back to me.
Thanks for the acestry.com address I was able to get all the information concerning Guiseppe.
I am happy that I know where he comes from now...I am in the search to find out exactly ...
Search found 14 matches
- 27 Mar 2004, 18:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16961
- 27 Mar 2004, 00:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16961
ESSGEE
Wanna try one more stop on the tour?
Take a look at Joe or Joeseph Cersosimo.
I have no records at all of this man. I do know he was married to my grandmother for a short time. The two beared my mother lucille cersosimo.
Take a peak intot the census if you can and see if you come up with anything ...
Take a look at Joe or Joeseph Cersosimo.
I have no records at all of this man. I do know he was married to my grandmother for a short time. The two beared my mother lucille cersosimo.
Take a peak intot the census if you can and see if you come up with anything ...
- 26 Mar 2004, 22:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16961
Essgee
Unfortunately the address you provided me with concerning Louis was not valid. It returned me an error.
I guess it stops here for now...
thanks for all your help.
I guess it stops here for now...
thanks for all your help.
- 26 Mar 2004, 15:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee Final Question I hope
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5586
Essgee
I am a bit confused here a little.
You mentione in prior posts her name was Assunta Rego, however in this post you meniton Susan Real.
Is this just a typo or is her real name Susan Real.?
You mentione in prior posts her name was Assunta Rego, however in this post you meniton Susan Real.
Is this just a typo or is her real name Susan Real.?
- 26 Mar 2004, 04:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16961
Essgee
I have to say you are the best,
I have sent the women you mention an email. If you dont mind i copied and pasted what you told me as there is a ton of history going on here.
I await her reply in the hopes she is truly related to me. If so it would be terrific.
I am working on trying to find out ...
I have sent the women you mention an email. If you dont mind i copied and pasted what you told me as there is a ton of history going on here.
I await her reply in the hopes she is truly related to me. If so it would be terrific.
I am working on trying to find out ...
- 25 Mar 2004, 18:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16961
Lucille Cersosimo
Essgee,
My mother Lucille Cersosimo was born in Harlem Hospital.
So now I think we can pin point a little closer...more to come i hope
Thanks for all your help.
Kind regards,
Kenneth chiocchi
My mother Lucille Cersosimo was born in Harlem Hospital.
So now I think we can pin point a little closer...more to come i hope
Thanks for all your help.
Kind regards,
Kenneth chiocchi
- 25 Mar 2004, 18:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16961
More Info
Essgee,
Ok my mother was born August 1931
Her mother Lucy born in 1903
From what I understand they first started out in New York City, Dwelling unkown.
Then moved to 33-28 105th street in Corona LI.
I will try to gather more as it is fed to me....Sure hope this helps.
Ok my mother was born August 1931
Her mother Lucy born in 1903
From what I understand they first started out in New York City, Dwelling unkown.
Then moved to 33-28 105th street in Corona LI.
I will try to gather more as it is fed to me....Sure hope this helps.
- 25 Mar 2004, 15:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
- Replies: 17
- Views: 16961
Essgee off the beaten track. Jacovino?
Essgee,
Hello its me again Kenny... Wanna start on my other side? heeh
Ok if you will please look into these questions at your pleasant leasure and let me know what you come up with.
My mothers side,
My mother Lucille Cersosimo.
Her mother is Lucy Jacovino or Lucy Yacovino not sure of last name ...
Hello its me again Kenny... Wanna start on my other side? heeh
Ok if you will please look into these questions at your pleasant leasure and let me know what you come up with.
My mothers side,
My mother Lucille Cersosimo.
Her mother is Lucy Jacovino or Lucy Yacovino not sure of last name ...
- 24 Mar 2004, 09:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee Final Question I hope
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5586
Essgee Final Question I hope
Essgee,
I am so curious as to how you know my relatives were coming to visit certain relatives here in New Jersey.
I have access the the Ellis Island ship records and the 1910 census.
Only Thing I can see or make out on these records is their names.
In the 1910 census, I see a name just under ...
I am so curious as to how you know my relatives were coming to visit certain relatives here in New Jersey.
I have access the the Ellis Island ship records and the 1910 census.
Only Thing I can see or make out on these records is their names.
In the 1910 census, I see a name just under ...
- 24 Mar 2004, 00:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee so sorry to bother you again
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5751
THANKYOU
I just wanted to say thank you so much for your help.
It is kind of funny though. Somone was reading my notes and sent me a personal email concerning my history.
This person mentioned they will actually go to Avellino and pull or gather what records they can find.
this should be interested ...
It is kind of funny though. Somone was reading my notes and sent me a personal email concerning my history.
This person mentioned they will actually go to Avellino and pull or gather what records they can find.
this should be interested ...
- 23 Mar 2004, 20:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee so sorry to bother you again
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5751
Essgee so sorry to bother you again
Essgee,
I tried the link you provided for the library index. is there any other place I can try to find out birth records and marriage records. I am not having too much luck with this.
My altimate goal is to find out his address and any relatives currently alive in Italy.
My god would this blow ...
I tried the link you provided for the library index. is there any other place I can try to find out birth records and marriage records. I am not having too much luck with this.
My altimate goal is to find out his address and any relatives currently alive in Italy.
My god would this blow ...
- 22 Mar 2004, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Essgee ,,,two pasqules's from avellino ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3192
Essgee ,,,two pasqules's from avellino ?
Essgee
This sounds terrific, however, I know he only came to the states 2 times. once in 1911 and again in 1912. My relatives told me this. They could be mistaken....
Is it possible there are two pasqules's from avellino ?
Also is there a way to find out the birth dates of all 3 entries of ...
This sounds terrific, however, I know he only came to the states 2 times. once in 1911 and again in 1912. My relatives told me this. They could be mistaken....
Is it possible there are two pasqules's from avellino ?
Also is there a way to find out the birth dates of all 3 entries of ...
- 22 Mar 2004, 22:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for family members
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5107
- 22 Mar 2004, 20:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for family members
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5107
Searching for family members
Hello,
My name is kenneth chiocchi. I am searching information concerning my great grandfather and great grandmother.
Bother are from Avellino Italy.
His name is Pasquale Chiocchi
Her name is unknown.
He married this unknown women sometine in the year 1909-1911 I am guessing. He traveled to the ...
My name is kenneth chiocchi. I am searching information concerning my great grandfather and great grandmother.
Bother are from Avellino Italy.
His name is Pasquale Chiocchi
Her name is unknown.
He married this unknown women sometine in the year 1909-1911 I am guessing. He traveled to the ...