Search found 2 matches

by a252kam
24 Mar 2004, 22:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Does this spelling look right? (Nunzio Garaci)
Replies: 2
Views: 4160

Does this spelling look right? (Nunzio Garaci)

I'm not sure if I'm reading this name correctly. It's written in Italian early 1900's. I'm looking for a Nunzio Garaci who married Agata Rinaudo , looks like 04 November 1908, in Cefalu'. Nunzio looks to have been born 25 October 1873. Again, the spelling could be wrong.

Any possible leads would be ...
by a252kam
23 Mar 2004, 23:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: RINAUDO - from town of Cefalu'
Replies: 24
Views: 25910

RINAUDO - from town of Cefalu'

I'm currently researching the surname "RINAUDO". I'm looking for information on a Giuseppe Rinaudo born sometime between 1838 - 1839 and died bet. 1898 and 1904. He married Giovanna Piraro who was born bet. 1841 - 1845. Both were born in the town of Cefalu'. They had seven children, four of the ...