Search found 3 matches
- 16 Dec 2013, 21:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertani
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4643
Re: Bertani
Sorry, he is not directly related to my Bertani family.
- 28 Mar 2004, 07:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertani
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4643
Bertani
Dear Suanj,
Thank you for writing. I am confused by your reply regarding Armando Montella.
My husbands paternal grandfather was Armando Bertani. He married Pia Campana.
Is there a way to research his family history online? I can not seem to find a web site that lists births, and marriages for ...
Thank you for writing. I am confused by your reply regarding Armando Montella.
My husbands paternal grandfather was Armando Bertani. He married Pia Campana.
Is there a way to research his family history online? I can not seem to find a web site that lists births, and marriages for ...
- 28 Mar 2004, 01:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertani
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4643
Bertani
I am searching for the family of Armando Bertani, born in Italy around 1883 to the family of the famous Bertani winery. He married Pia Campana and moved to the US and Canada.
I would like to know the parents and siblings of Armando...they stayed in Italy.
Stephanie