Search found 3 matches
- 02 Apr 2004, 05:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Pagano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7183
I'll bet that first one is him because they did settle in Johnstown, NY. He must have gone back to get the rest of the family later. I checked with my dad last night and he said that my grandfather said they came over in 1929 on a ship called Mayflower. If you can find any more info that would be ...
- 01 Apr 2004, 06:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Pagano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7183
ok, thank you. My grandfather's name is Joseph Pagano or Guiseppe - I am not sure which name he used as a child. He would have been 8 years old at the time of immigration. His parents were Carmello or Carmine and Domenica Pagano. And they actually came from Graniti, Messina, Sicily.
That is good to ...
That is good to ...
- 31 Mar 2004, 07:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Pagano
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7183
Surname Pagano
I am looking for Paganos from Palermo, Sicily. The immigrated to Ellis Island around 1930. Any info would be great!