[quote="ELeoni"]I'm a Leoni. I am also searching for Leoni.
My great grandmother was a Leoni Ricci. She was born in Parma, Province of Parma, in the Region of Emilia Romagna. She married Pietro Robuschi,my great-grandfather, who was born in Noceto in the same province and region. I don't know of ...
Search found 3 matches
- 19 Oct 2004, 01:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching......
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5577
- 04 May 2004, 23:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching......
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5577
Searching......
Hi, Looking for anyone whose heard of the names: CESCHI; ROBUSCHI; LEONI RICCI; VARINI; all from the Parma/Modena area in Emilia Romagna. Also searching for RANDISI; BOTTARI; CASA; IN Sicily. Please help if any of these sound familiar........Thanks, Ciao, Claire Randise
- 04 May 2004, 23:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chiarelli Surname
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9773
:?:
Hi, I have a CHIAROLLA, Maria Giuseppe whose mother was TRIA, Cassandra. These names have come to me through a line of Lavarra's sopranome from the Bari area (actually Putignano). Some other sopranome are Pricci; Giotta; Pugliese; Romanazzi; Cardone; Paolicelli; from the same line. If any of ...
Hi, I have a CHIAROLLA, Maria Giuseppe whose mother was TRIA, Cassandra. These names have come to me through a line of Lavarra's sopranome from the Bari area (actually Putignano). Some other sopranome are Pricci; Giotta; Pugliese; Romanazzi; Cardone; Paolicelli; from the same line. If any of ...