Search found 10 matches
- 23 Jun 2004, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colonna/Tucci
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8596
Re: Colonna/Tucci
The colonna family is in hte Catholic Encyclpedia, if you care to look it up, jsut type colonna atholic and you should get it(try google)
- 22 Jun 2004, 17:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Colonna/Tucci
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8596
Re: Colonna/Tucci
As Far as i can say the colonna family is a Extremely Catholic family, having many clergy man, a pope, and many cardnals in its histroy. From the Reasearch that i have done the colonna family orginated from germany before 1000ad(questionable). My cousin has a book that outlines the whole family ...
- 29 Apr 2004, 16:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naval Records and Family Relations
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10834
Thanks for the info, where do you think he could have been picked up? i never asked him where excatlyhe was captured, he just said greece. I wonder if the pow records could show what the name of the sub he was taken from.
O my grandmother who is a Di Fransesico(spelling) is from Naples, well w/in 10 ...
O my grandmother who is a Di Fransesico(spelling) is from Naples, well w/in 10 ...
- 28 Apr 2004, 17:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naval Records and Family Relations
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10834
- 27 Apr 2004, 21:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cecanno
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7572
- 27 Apr 2004, 21:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naval Records and Family Relations
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10834
- 27 Apr 2004, 21:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naval Records and Family Relations
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10834
What approach should i take regarding the release of the information, eg. forms, templates to follow. What is the length of the letter, spacificly the part which is italian, since i am not a fluent writer per se, more literaly i am iliterate in italian, hence i am only able to speak and understand it.
- 26 Apr 2004, 17:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cecanno
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7572
Cecanno
I'm looking to see where i can find information on the town Ceccanno(spelling) it is to the East of Roma. Any help is appricated
- 26 Apr 2004, 17:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Naval Records and Family Relations
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10834
Naval Records and Family Relations
Looking for, or how to find ww2 italian naval service records of
Vincent Colonna
born Feb. 1922
Submarines
I have the German Red Cross records for when he was a pow after ITaly surrendered, and he was picked up in greece, but i am trying to find service records
Is there anyone w/any relations to ...
Vincent Colonna
born Feb. 1922
Submarines
I have the German Red Cross records for when he was a pow after ITaly surrendered, and he was picked up in greece, but i am trying to find service records
Is there anyone w/any relations to ...
- 03 Apr 2004, 07:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italain Naval Records
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2443
Italain Naval Records
Ciao
I'm trying to look up my grandfathers italian naval records. He was in submarine corps untill Italy surrender upon this his sub was captured the nazis and spent hte duration of the war in a pow camp. I was wondering how would i go about getting his service records? I have records from te ...
I'm trying to look up my grandfathers italian naval records. He was in submarine corps untill Italy surrender upon this his sub was captured the nazis and spent hte duration of the war in a pow camp. I was wondering how would i go about getting his service records? I have records from te ...