Search found 12 matches

by vhansen
07 Aug 2005, 15:34
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Death certificate - Bagatin
Replies: 2
Views: 5006

Re: Death certificate - Bagatin

Hi Debbie,

I already have his death certificate but it does not have the place, only that he came from Italy.

I found out that he could have born in Castelfranco Veneto Treviso but not the city. I wrote many letters and email, but they did not answer me.
Thanks
by vhansen
07 Aug 2005, 15:27
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Bandiera or Bandeira family in brazil
Replies: 7
Views: 23998

Re: Bandiera or Bandeira family in brazil

Hello,

My name is Vitoria Hansen, I am from Brazil, and looking for relatives
with Bandiera surname for my genealogy tree. My great grand mother was
Giuseppina Bandiera, married with Giacomo Bagatin, they came to Brazil
in 1891 - from some place in Veneto Treviso - I need to find what is
this place ...
by vhansen
09 Jul 2005, 18:57
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Death certificate - Bagatin
Replies: 2
Views: 5006

Death certificate - Bagatin

Hello,

I still trying to find the city were my great grand father Giacomo Bagatin was born, and Id like know if his Death Certificate can be used instead of his Atto de Nascita.

Thanks

Vitoria
by vhansen
21 Jun 2004, 02:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BANDIERA FAMILY
Replies: 8
Views: 12435

Re: BANDIERA FAMILY

Sorry sorry sorry Peter and thank you for all.

ptimber wrote:I amnot Bandiera you are bandiera and I was trying to help you find your family. Peter
by vhansen
21 Jun 2004, 00:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BANDIERA FAMILY
Replies: 8
Views: 12435

Re: BANDIERA FAMILY

I´m sorry, cause I wrote in portuguese.

I have many Bandiera in my family. If you want know more about I will be happy to help you.
by vhansen
21 Jun 2004, 00:15
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BANDIERA FAMILY
Replies: 8
Views: 12435

Re: BANDIERA FAMILY

Olá

Minha bisavó se chamava Gioseppa (ou Giuseppina) Bandiera - casou-se com Giacomo Bagatin. Moraram entre Itobi e Casa Branca SP - foram para Ribeirão Claro PR.

Tenho muitos Bandiera na minha família, se você quizer mais dados, entre em contato comigo.
by vhansen
01 Jun 2004, 15:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Michelin e Furlanetto
Replies: 64
Views: 86334

Re: +++suanj+++

Ola,

Minha bisavó se chamava Giuseppa Bandiera e minha tia bisavó Angela Bandiera. Pode ser que tenhamos informações para trocar.

Vitoria


CIAO, GENTE, IO NON PARLO ITALIANO, MA IO SONO BRASILIANO, MI CHIAMO DIOGO. LA MIA BISNONNA ERA DI FAGMILIA ITALIA, ERA LA FAGMILIA BANDIERA, CHE IN ...
by vhansen
24 May 2004, 13:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BAGATIN surname HELP!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 16907

Suanj,

THANKS THANKS THANKS A LOT!!!

You cant believe how happy I am.

If you need something from me, let me know.

God bless you.

Vitoria
by vhansen
23 May 2004, 05:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: [b]SURNAME BAGATIN[/b]
Replies: 2
Views: 7138

[b]SURNAME BAGATIN[/b] for Peter

Dear Peter,

Unfortunally I am not sure.

Can be Castelfranco-Veneto Treviso Venezia or Calabria.

Thanks for help.
by vhansen
23 May 2004, 03:50
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: [b]SURNAME BAGATIN[/b]
Replies: 2
Views: 7138

[b]SURNAME BAGATIN[/b]

Can somebody help me to find birth and marriage certificate from my greatgranparents GIACOMO BAGATIN and GIUSEPPINA BANDIERA BAGATIN?

THANKS

Maria Vitoria Bernardo Hansen
Pesquisadora Amadora

Pesquisando Familias:
Bagatin, Bagatim, Bagattini, Bagatini,
Bernardo, Andrade, Gusman, Restani ...
by vhansen
12 May 2004, 20:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: BAGATIN surname HELP!!!
Replies: 5
Views: 16907

BAGATIN surname HELP!!!

I am looking for my greatgrandfather Giacomo Bagatin documents in Veneto Treviso Italy. He was born about 1858. Married Giuseppina Bandiera in 18...

Please help me.

Thanks
Vickie
by vhansen
04 May 2004, 02:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: genealogy
Replies: 2
Views: 3960

genealogy

I am searching for Giacomo Bagatin in Calabria or Treviso in 18..