Thank you for your help. I have only looked at the Stato Civile records.
I will try to find parish records and see if have any more information.
Search found 6 matches
- 25 Sep 2006, 09:06
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Cause of death not on death records?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6452
- 23 Sep 2006, 11:49
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Cause of death not on death records?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6452
Cause of death not on death records?
As far as I can tell Italian death records list the date and time and where a person died but not how they died. Is that correct?
I am still trying to learn italian and between not knowing Italian well and having to read old records that are in long hand I could have missed something.
My Great ...
I am still trying to learn italian and between not knowing Italian well and having to read old records that are in long hand I could have missed something.
My Great ...
- 24 Jun 2004, 08:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: S Marco, Lucca where is it?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10067
Re: S Marco, Lucca where is it?
I did look up the frazione San Marco on google, an though there was noththing specific about the town, I did find a hotel that was located there and the hotel web site had a map with the location. It is just outside the walls of Lucca, on the east side, as Suanj had said.
Candela, I have a Great ...
Candela, I have a Great ...
- 17 May 2004, 05:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation help needed
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5957
Translation help needed
Can someone tell me what this means:
sua moglie seco lui convivente
I think it is saying something about common law marriages?
This sentence is part of a birth record following the mothers name.
I have marriage bans and marriage acts for these parents.
What does it mean?
Thanks,
Cacello
sua moglie seco lui convivente
I think it is saying something about common law marriages?
This sentence is part of a birth record following the mothers name.
I have marriage bans and marriage acts for these parents.
What does it mean?
Thanks,
Cacello
- 14 May 2004, 03:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: S Marco, Lucca where is it?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10067
- 13 May 2004, 06:29
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: S Marco, Lucca where is it?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10067
S Marco, Lucca where is it?
I have found birth and marriage records of my ancestors on LDS microfilm of Lucca Vital Records. Some of the records list S Marco as the place of residence. One even has it written as S Marco (Lucca).
I am unable to find a map that shows S Marco in Lucca.
Can anyone tell me if S Marco (possibly ...
I am unable to find a map that shows S Marco in Lucca.
Can anyone tell me if S Marco (possibly ...