Search found 2 matches

by blacerenza
13 May 2004, 19:50
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero
Replies: 5
Views: 5973

Thank you Peter for replying. You asked if I was looking for someone. I am looking to find out information on my true heritage. Since he had so many children I think 9 altogether I figure someone out there must have some information or any information for that matter. The information that you gave ...
by blacerenza
13 May 2004, 18:48
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero
Replies: 5
Views: 5973

Looking for anyone with information on the name Carriero

My great grandfather's name was last was Carriero, he had several children that were adopted into the Lacerenza family. He had a brother named Nicholas. The town I believe they were from was Aveano ( I think I spelled it correct). His wifes name was Maria although I am not sure that they ever ...