Search found 93 matches
- 18 Feb 2020, 20:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Researching Salvatore Palumbo & Maria Giuseppa Pasquale
- Replies: 19
- Views: 4947
- 13 Aug 2018, 22:12
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6209
Re: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
Thank you !....l will pass this information to my cousin .
- 13 Aug 2018, 20:00
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6209
Re: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
Oldest to youngest: Stanley, Casimir, Helen, Genevieve, Tillie, and Edward....Their Mother Katharine remarried to a man by the last name of Miedzwiemski in 1925 .
- 13 Aug 2018, 19:11
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6209
Re: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
This is his Find A Grave entry :
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/201 ... h-zalewski
His daughter Helen who is listed was my Great Uncle's Wife .
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/201 ... h-zalewski
His daughter Helen who is listed was my Great Uncle's Wife .
- 13 Aug 2018, 18:50
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6209
Re: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
Thank You ! Suanj !....That might be....l was told by my cousin that her Grandfather was born in roughly 1876 , but the obituary list 1881 , so l assumed that she found the wrong person....Also , of course there were shifting borders in those years so even though he was Polish , l question if he was ...
- 12 Aug 2018, 23:13
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6209
Looking For The Parents Of Joseph Zalewski 1881-1923 & Where They Come From In Poland....
Joseph Zalewski was Polish and l believe born in Poland (depending on the border in 1881)....He arrived in America between 1905-1911....The family settled in Cleveland , Ohio....l believe his Father was named Albert Zalewski....Any help in determining where they came from , so that l could continue ...
- 27 Oct 2014, 21:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: re:death record in messina province
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1474
Re: re:death record in messina province
I came across the following : This record list Maria as "Maria Bonarrigo Landino" , I'm thinking that since it's a U.S. record and shows her as a Landino that she must of married ,"Frank Landino" in the U.S. - It's possible as you mention that Francesco and Maria could have been Common Law in Sicily ...
- 27 Oct 2014, 19:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaelo De Nobile
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4606
Re: Raffaelo De Nobile
Thank You !
- 26 Oct 2014, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaelo De Nobile
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4606
Re: Raffaelo De Nobile
Thank You for your help Peter....I won't bother you any further .
- 26 Oct 2014, 17:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaelo De Nobile
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4606
Re: Raffaelo De Nobile
Thank you Peter....I will bookmark that website for future use and suggest that the person who messaged me check it out as well .
- 26 Oct 2014, 08:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaelo De Nobile
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4606
Re: Raffaelo De Nobile
I'LL try and see if I can find a birth record , that way I can get his parents names and than hopefully be able to find any siblings of Raffaelo De Nobile and than I should have enough information to setup a basic family tree .
- 26 Oct 2014, 06:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Raffaelo De Nobile
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4606
Raffaelo De Nobile
"My Great Grandfather Raffaele De Nobile came from san vito chietini. he was born in 1876 and came to Montreal after arriving to New York in 1897"....I received this in a Facebook message....So I found the record below
Raffaelo De Nobile
United States Italians to America Index, 1855-1900
birth ...
Raffaelo De Nobile
United States Italians to America Index, 1855-1900
birth ...
- 20 Oct 2014, 23:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: De Salvo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6348
Re: De Salvo
:D ....Thank You ALL So Very Much !....I had suspected that my friend might of been wrong and indeed her De Salvo Line was also from Alia , instead of actually in Palermo....This will make her Very Happy and will help further the research....Regards ,
Tony
Tony
- 20 Oct 2014, 03:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: De Salvo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6348
Re: De Salvo
Palermo is both a city and a province. Do you specifically know if it is the city to which you are referring?
Erudita
I thought I replied to this , but I'm not seeing it....As far as I know he was from the city of Palermo , although it's possible that he was from a different city within the ...
Erudita
I thought I replied to this , but I'm not seeing it....As far as I know he was from the city of Palermo , although it's possible that he was from a different city within the ...
- 20 Oct 2014, 03:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: De Salvo
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6348
Re: De Salvo
True....Thank You !....I'LL look into that possibility .