Search found 4 matches

by jenthies
23 Jul 2004, 03:32
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Mili S Pietro?????
Replies: 9
Views: 13173

Re: Mili S Pietro?????

thanks, I also found out that it used to be called Mili Superiore...which helped alot when I was looking for info at the family history center.......found my great grandfather's birth and marriage record
by jenthies
04 Jun 2004, 17:34
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Mili S Pietro?????
Replies: 9
Views: 13173

Re: Mili S Pietro?????

:D thank you
by jenthies
04 Jun 2004, 01:14
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Mili S Pietro?????
Replies: 9
Views: 13173

ok, thanks.....but are you telling me that Mili S Pietro and Mili San Pietro are the same?
by jenthies
03 Jun 2004, 05:24
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Mili S Pietro?????
Replies: 9
Views: 13173

Mili S Pietro?????

My uncle told me that my grandmothers family (Bombara) is from Mili S Pietro in Messina.........I am very confused on this considering I only found it this way on one map........other than that....I am finding Mili San Pietro on the map but a little south of Messina........can anyone tell me the ...