Search found 5 matches

by lemarche
09 Jun 2004, 21:16
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate
Replies: 15
Views: 29619

Re: Baptismal Record in lieu of Birth Certificate

I have gathered all of the necessary documentation except for one to apply for Italian citizenship.

I qualify for citizenship as a descendant born abroad: My grandfather emigrated to the USA as a baby and never renounced Italian citizenship or announced American citizenship before my father was ...
by lemarche
09 Jun 2004, 21:12
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How do I claim dual citizenship?
Replies: 3
Views: 6781

Re: How do I claim dual citizenship?

My came to the U.S.A. to marry my paternal grandfather, the marriage was decided upon by her family and my grandfather's family. Grandmother never became a U.S. citizen. She was born in Scicily. So was my grandfather. Maternal side. Grandmother born in U.S.A. but grandfather was born in Scicily ...
by lemarche
09 Jun 2004, 21:08
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Dual Citizenship through ICGS / myitaliancitizenship.com
Replies: 18
Views: 25939

Re: Dual Citizenship through ICGS / myitaliancitizenship.com

My family and I would like to get dual citizenship in Italy. I have figured out that we are eligible, and am wondering if anyone here has done this. If so, how did you go about it? Did you use a service? The one I am considering is myitaliancitizenship.com (ICGS) and I am curious if anyone has ...
by lemarche
09 Jun 2004, 21:05
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Benefits of dual citizenship
Replies: 3
Views: 10500

Re: Benefits of dual citizenship

I am considering persuing dual citizenship. USA/Italian through my Italian born mother. What are the benefits of dual citizenship? What if my husband and I want to retire and spend winters in Italy...or if our children want to work in Italy or the EU?

Grazie,
Barbara

Barbara
go to http://www ...
by lemarche
09 Jun 2004, 20:56
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: I want to get italian nationalaty, but I cant...help me!!
Replies: 9
Views: 13015

Re: I want to get italian nationalaty, but I cant...help me!

my great-grandmother was born in italy but she was regirested as brazilian. She was born in 1895. My grandmother was born in 1931 and my mother in 1960. By italian law, i can´t get italian nationalaty because it comes from women...please, is there another way to i get it?!

The method by which ...