Search found 3 matches

by joe316
14 Oct 2004, 17:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anyone researching this family? (Barba, Beni, Brosoni, etc.)
Replies: 7
Views: 8908

Re: Anyone researching this family? (Barba, Beni, Brosoni, e

Well that guy that I sent the email to never came through and got back to me. So I guess that I am back at square one. :(
by joe316
10 Jun 2004, 19:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anyone researching this family? (Barba, Beni, Brosoni, etc.)
Replies: 7
Views: 8908

Re: Anyone researching this family? (Barba, Beni, Brosoni, e

Hi, I have been able to get a lot of the information I have from family. I have tried search engine searches but found nothing. I haven't tried a google search but will try one. I have emailed the address you gave me. It seems to have gone through. So hopefully he can give me some helpful websites ...
by joe316
10 Jun 2004, 18:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Anyone researching this family? (Barba, Beni, Brosoni, etc.)
Replies: 7
Views: 8908

Anyone researching this family? (Barba, Beni, Brosoni, etc.)

Hi, I having been searching for information on my grandparents family from the Island of Cres or Cherso to Italians in the area known as Istria in Croatia. So far I have not been able to find much more information then below. So I am posting the information here in case someone might have some ...