Search found 2 matches
- 11 Jul 2004, 23:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: do you think you're italian?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8928
Re: do you think you're italian?
That's exatly what I've said: They are NOT ''culturally italian food'' (I've eaten italoamerican food and I can tell you it's absolutly NOT ITALIAN! -If you want I can tell you what they do and what is a real pizza or spaghetti or whatever-) About customs: they have an american lifestyle, of course ...
- 11 Jul 2004, 21:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: do you think you're italian?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8928
do you think you're italian?
Hi everyone ^__^
I would like to share with you my point of view:
All the people born outside Italy are NOT italian. Most of the ''italoamericans'' don't understand italian or they think they can. They speak a mixture of dialect, english or something... Plus they don't have a european mentality ...
I would like to share with you my point of view:
All the people born outside Italy are NOT italian. Most of the ''italoamericans'' don't understand italian or they think they can. They speak a mixture of dialect, english or something... Plus they don't have a european mentality ...