Search found 3 matches
- 23 Aug 2004, 22:12
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italians returning home
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5146
Italians returning home
How many Italians are moving back to Italy each year? 8O
- 12 Jul 2004, 21:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: From N Africa to Sicily....
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6541
Re: From N Africa to Sicily....
Hi in another forum here I explained that my gg grandmother was taken from N. Africa to Sicily by her father before being taken to Boscotrecase in Naples, Comune di Torre del Greco.
What Im interested in finding out is why would they would be in Africa??? I believe Libya, Eritrea and Somaliland ...
What Im interested in finding out is why would they would be in Africa??? I believe Libya, Eritrea and Somaliland ...
- 12 Jul 2004, 21:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian population of Argentina
- Replies: 7
- Views: 11447
Italian population of Argentina
How many Italians live in Argentina, and what percentage of the population do they make?