Search found 3 matches
- 19 Feb 2006, 07:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20776
Re: searching for family
fkillion- please tell me who you are? Butchie (my dad) does not remember the accurate details as we have been discussing this a lot recently. I would love to correspond with you and get more information about our family. I know so much about the fortune side but not much about the Cenzalli side ...
- 05 Aug 2004, 15:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20776
Re: searching for family
thanks Peter. Honestly, I know so little about my paternal family. I did find out that my great grandfather Nicola Cenzalli (Censale) came from Sicily. I am mainly interested in tracing back my history and also finding out if I have distant relatives. I went to the site you suggested. Now i reallly ...
- 04 Aug 2004, 18:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 20776
searching for family
hello,
what a great site. I am searching for relatives who may be in Avelino. My great grandmother was Mariangela Floranina Capone. She married my great grandfather whose name is Cenzalli, but could have been americanized upon immigrating.
How do you begin? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks so ...
what a great site. I am searching for relatives who may be in Avelino. My great grandmother was Mariangela Floranina Capone. She married my great grandfather whose name is Cenzalli, but could have been americanized upon immigrating.
How do you begin? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks so ...