Search found 4 matches

by toothfairy
22 Aug 2004, 22:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname CAVALCANTE
Replies: 22
Views: 23369

Re: Surname CAVALCANTE

Thank you both for your information. I already belong to Ancestory.com and have found the info on my family in the US. This is really an intersting and inmformative site :wink:
by toothfairy
09 Aug 2004, 16:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname CAVALCANTE
Replies: 22
Views: 23369

Re: Surname CAVALCANTE

Peter, Yes, a form letter would be great since I neither read or write Italian :( , I would like to find any records of my family line but also to see if I still have relations in Italy. I tried Ellis Island.org but no apparent matches to my known relatives. I use ancestory.com so I have found up to ...
by toothfairy
09 Aug 2004, 06:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname CAVALCANTE
Replies: 22
Views: 23369

Re: Surname CAVALCANTE

Thank you both for the information. I will especially try to write those listed from suanj. Thanks! :D
by toothfairy
08 Aug 2004, 10:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname CAVALCANTE
Replies: 22
Views: 23369

Surname CAVALCANTE

I don’t know if I’m doing this right but my maiden name is CAVALCANTE and my Great grandfather was born in Italy – Michael Cavalcante, brother of Ralph A. Cavlcante and Angelo Cavlcante. Michael had two sons in Italy Joseph and Anthony J. He also had 7 more sons and a daughter ...