Search found 4 matches

by kidpix
25 Aug 2004, 05:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: trick - how to get ellisisland.org Original Doc. for free!
Replies: 6
Views: 13858

Re: trick - how to get ellisisland.org Original Doc. for fre

Now I'm exactly 27 years and 3 hours hold!!!

Happy birthday to me!!!!!:)

Felice di conoscerti Peter, io vivo e studio a Napoil.

Col trucco di ellisisland.org mi sono preso i registri di un mio bisnonno risparmiando almeno 50$ 8) 8)

ciao a presto!!
by kidpix
24 Aug 2004, 19:17
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: trick - how to get ellisisland.org Original Doc. for free!
Replies: 6
Views: 13858

Re: trick - how to get ellisisland.org Original Doc. for fre

Prego,
ma sono un ragazzo!

:D

allora il mio post non è inutile? bello!

ciao!!!! 8)
by kidpix
24 Aug 2004, 16:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: trick - how to get ellisisland.org Original Doc. for free!
Replies: 6
Views: 13858

trick - how to get ellisisland.org Original Doc. for free!

Hi
today I discover how to get the original doc from ellisisland.org
Probably someone already know how to do it but I think this is an important info for all user!!
Moreover the internal forum search engine doesn't work and I can't determine if there is other topiclike this!
Anyway :
- first you ...
by kidpix
22 Aug 2004, 13:09
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Searching for Castello d'Alife
Replies: 5
Views: 12508

Re: Searching for Castello d'Alife

Hi,
I'm new in this forum but I hope to be helpful!
A lot of town in this area changed their own name from 'd'alife' to 'del matese' or only 'Matese' or simply without suffix about in the '70's
for example :
- I live in "Piedimonte Matese" once known as "Piedimote d'Alife"
- another town is "Sant ...