Thank you so much Peter, I'll check it out.
Catherine
Search found 7 matches
- 08 Sep 2004, 04:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Mossano's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14348
- 07 Sep 2004, 22:57
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Mossano's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14348
Re: Looking for Mossano's
So that IS the coat of arms! I thought it might be. I went to the web sites you mentioned but unfortunately I don't speak Italian which makes this research difficult and frustrating! When we cleaned out my husbands great-grandmother's house after she passed away I salvaged three big boxes of "stuff ...
- 07 Sep 2004, 18:20
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Mossano's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14348
Re: Looking for Mossano's
Thank you so much Peter.
I also have another question. The family I am researching is Mossano, and I know there is a little town in Italy named Mossano. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the history of this town? How it got it's name etc? Also what is the significance of a town being ...
I also have another question. The family I am researching is Mossano, and I know there is a little town in Italy named Mossano. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about the history of this town? How it got it's name etc? Also what is the significance of a town being ...
- 29 Aug 2004, 23:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Mossano's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14348
Re: Looking for Mossano's
Thank you Peter. Your help is very much appreciated. I was also wondering if you might know where I would go to find out about Italian Military records in the Province of Tonco, Asti.
Catherine
Catherine
- 24 Aug 2004, 21:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Mossano's
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4550
Re: Looking for Mossano's
Thank you so much Suanj! Now I have another name to work with. I just don't know where to go from here to try to trace this family line. Any suggestions? I'm new at this.
Thanks again.
Catherine
Thanks again.
Catherine
- 24 Aug 2004, 10:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Mossano's
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4550
Looking for Mossano's
My husbands Great Grandfather is Cesare Mossano who came to the US through Ellis Island in 1912. He was on the ship "La Provence" that departed from Le Havre, France on April 27th and arrived in New York on May 4th 1912. He was 21 years old at the time. We can only trace the family line back to him ...
- 24 Aug 2004, 09:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for Mossano's
- Replies: 11
- Views: 14348
Looking for Mossano's
My husbands Great Grandfather is Cesare Mossano who came to the US through Ellis Island in 1912. He was on the ship "La Provence" that departed from Le Havre, France on April 27th and arrived in New York on May 4th 1912. He was 21 years old at the time. We can only trace the family line back to him ...