Search found 3 matches
- 11 Sep 2004, 18:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Gambatesa/Campobasso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11909
Re: Gambatesa/Campobasso
Peter: Thanks very much. I'll try what you suggest, and also the Mormon records once I am back in the States in the winter. I also had a greatuncle who lived in Milano, what is the address to write to there? Or, how does one find these addresses (what is your source)? Thanks in advance!
- 08 Sep 2004, 19:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Gambatesa/Campobasso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11909
Re: Gambatesa/Campobasso
[Post continued:] . . . before he emigrated to the USA in 1896.
Thanks very much!
Thanks very much!
- 08 Sep 2004, 19:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Gambatesa/Campobasso
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11909
Gambatesa/Campobasso
I am wondering how to obtain the exact mailing address (or other contact information) for the local government and diocesan offices that might be able to help me verify that my grandfather was born in Gambatesa and thus possessed Italian citizienship before he emigrated to