Search found 3 matches

by sheman
22 Sep 2004, 20:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Citizenship when born at sea?
Replies: 5
Views: 7377

Re: Citizenship when born at sea?

Peter,
No, I haven't checked those things out. I didn't even know about them until today when I stumbled upon this forum.
If you think you can be of assistance. I'd love the help. If you wish you can email me directly at sheman1973@aol.com

Thank you.
Sincerely,

Tina Ann Eaton Wilford
by sheman
22 Sep 2004, 18:41
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Citizenship when born at sea?
Replies: 5
Views: 7377

Citizenship when born at sea?

My great grandfather Joseph Paonessa was born at sea abt 1889 according to census records. I know he married in 1918 to Stella Redmond at the Methodist-Episcopal Church in Hermon, St. Lawrence County, New York State, USA. I also know he died April 13, 1932 in New York State. (My father's information ...
by sheman
22 Sep 2004, 18:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Paonessa Family-Italy to NY
Replies: 1
Views: 4339

Paonessa Family-Italy to NY

My great grandfather was Joseph Paonessa. He married my grandmother Stella Redmond in October of 1918 in Hermon, St. Lawrence County, New York State, USA. Stella's obituary says he died in April of 1942. (My father's recollection is 1932.) New York Census of St. Lawrence County indicate that Joseph ...