Thank you so much for this great information! I had used the spellings as I had found them - "Geavana" and "Montevede" But is am sure you have the correct spellings. I will just keep these to use when further searching.
The Fortunato arriving New York 9 June 1849 had others with the same last name ...
Search found 5 matches
- 15 May 2010, 22:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Geovana Monteveda,Vincenzo Monteveda and Maria Zona
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4285
- 15 May 2010, 15:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Geovana Monteveda,Vincenzo Monteveda and Maria Zona
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4285
Re: Geovana Monteveda,Vincenzo Monteveda and Maria Zona
Wow! I just discover this information myself! I would love to know where you got it! 
- 02 Feb 2010, 17:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vital Records for Lipari, Salina, and Giano Vetusto
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18983
Re: Vital Records for Lipari, Salina, and Giano Vetusto
Through my own family research, I have accumulated indexes for and have access to vital records for these communities from in some cases the early 1800s into the 1900s. Among the common surnames I see frequently in indexes are:
for LIPARI: Natoli, Biviano, Russo, Cincotta, Famulario, Paino, Basile ...
for LIPARI: Natoli, Biviano, Russo, Cincotta, Famulario, Paino, Basile ...
- 23 Sep 2004, 17:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Trieste - Zona family
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5338
Trieste - Zona family
I need help on how to find records / information for Trieste for the early 1800's. Want to find birth - marriage - siblings - death for this family. I would like the name of Gianetto's father. His mother, Maria Zona had a brother named "Laschi". Besides Gianetto she had another son named "Pinni ...
- 23 Sep 2004, 17:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
- Replies: 136
- Views: 120734
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
This sounds great! Please let me know! Hope you can put it together soon.
Alice
Alice