Ciao Nadia,
I may have more information on this ancient family. The origin is Bussana di San Remo! I have a book about the families of Bussana and CONIO happens to be one of them. Send me you e-mail and I'll forward you the page on your family. It is all in Italian.
Ciao.
Nazeem Raffaele Antonio ...
Search found 3 matches
- 19 Nov 2011, 18:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: CONIO
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11458
- 26 Oct 2004, 09:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian citizenship by descent
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3706
Italian citizenship by descent
Hi everyone,
I am new to this list. I am from Cape Town, South Africa. My great grandfather was Antonio Soleri, born in 1857 in Arma di Taggia, Imperia province, Italy.
When he immigrated to South Africa and married in 1882 in Cape Town, his name was recorded as Solari (with an "a", not an "e ...
I am new to this list. I am from Cape Town, South Africa. My great grandfather was Antonio Soleri, born in 1857 in Arma di Taggia, Imperia province, Italy.
When he immigrated to South Africa and married in 1882 in Cape Town, his name was recorded as Solari (with an "a", not an "e ...
- 26 Oct 2004, 09:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: SOLERI family
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2226
SOLERI family
Hi everyone,
I am new to this list. I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. My Italian roots are from Bussana, Sanremo, Imperia province, Italy. My great grandfather, Antonio Soleri, was born in 1857 in Arma di Taggia, a few kms from Bussana, Sanremo where the family originates from in Imperia. I am ...
I am new to this list. I'm from Cape Town, South Africa. My Italian roots are from Bussana, Sanremo, Imperia province, Italy. My great grandfather, Antonio Soleri, was born in 1857 in Arma di Taggia, a few kms from Bussana, Sanremo where the family originates from in Imperia. I am ...