Search found 3 matches

by Daniellabella21
22 Nov 2004, 01:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DIGLIO
Replies: 4
Views: 7990

Re: DIGLIO

thank you very much! can I ask where you got that information from? or did you just know it?
by Daniellabella21
21 Nov 2004, 21:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: some pix ive found in my research
Replies: 41
Views: 35099

Re: some pix ive found in my research

that is a great picture. I hope I can find some of that quality from my family.
by Daniellabella21
21 Nov 2004, 19:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DIGLIO
Replies: 4
Views: 7990

DIGLIO

I am looking for some information on the name Diglio. I have no idea where it originates from or what it means and was wondering if there is anywhere I can go to find some information on it. I know it's not too common, so I've been coming up empty-handed. TIA.