Search found 5 matches
- 12 Jul 2008, 07:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14923
Re: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
Can someone please give me the address of the church of St Eufemia in Teglio Sondrio Lombardy? I am trying to trace the family of my great grandfather Domenico Fanchi who came to Australia in 1862. His parents were Domenico Fanchi and Domenica Buttolo and his grandparents were Bernado Fanco and ...
- 09 Apr 2007, 09:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14923
Teglio, Sondrio, Lombardy...St Eufemia Church records
Can someone please give me the address of the church of St Eufemia in Teglio Sondrio Lombardy? I am trying to trace the family of my great grandfather Domenico Fanchi who came to Australia in 1862. His parents were Domenico Fanchi and Domenica Buttolo and his grandparents were Bernado Fanco and ...
- 09 Apr 2007, 09:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Franchi, Fanchi, Fancke in Teglio, Lombardy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9284
Re: Franchi, Fanchi, Fancke in Teglio, Lombardy.
I have since discovered that Domenico was the son of Domenico Fanchi and Domenica Buttolo, he was born on 5th August 1844.
His Parents were married at St Eufemia Church, Teglio, 23rd February 1835.
Domenico's grandparents were Bernardo Franco and Maria Bruni.
His Parents were married at St Eufemia Church, Teglio, 23rd February 1835.
Domenico's grandparents were Bernardo Franco and Maria Bruni.
- 09 Apr 2007, 08:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Franchi, Fanchi, Fancke in Teglio, Lombardy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9284
Re: Franchi, Fanchi, Fancke in Teglio, Lombardy
Hi Thanks for replying to my mail that will be helpful.
I have beenvery busy with other branches of my family last year hence the late reply.
I have beenvery busy with other branches of my family last year hence the late reply.
- 27 Nov 2004, 08:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Franchi, Fanchi, Fancke in Teglio, Lombardy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9284
Franchi, Fanchi, Fancke in Teglio, Lombardy
I am looking for the family of Domenico Fanchi who came to Australia in 1864 with his friend Domenico Lorensini. According to his marriage certificate Fanchi came from Teglio, Lombardy. He was born 5th August 1844 to Domenico Fanchi and Domenica Buttol who were married 23 February 1835, Euphemia. I ...