Search found 5 matches

by chrisnegro
01 Dec 2004, 00:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help Help - Battista Negro in Locana Italy
Replies: 8
Views: 8368

Re: Help Help - Battista Negro in Locana Italy

DEAR MR,. NEGRO THIS IS TO ADVISE YOU THAT IN THE FUTURE DO NOT CONTACT ME PERSONALLY ON MY E-MAIL WHEN POSTING A SAME INQUIRY HERE ON THE FORUM. THIS MAKES YOUR EFFORTS A FISHING TRIP HOPING TO GET IN AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT ALERTING ONE TO THE OTHER. I QUESTION YOUR ACTIONS AND ...
by chrisnegro
30 Nov 2004, 22:40
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: WOW - I found NUGGETS OF GOLD but need help !!
Replies: 2
Views: 4572

Re: WOW - I found NUGGETS OF GOLD but need help !!

On an Italian website, I found about 13 people in Locana, Italy [a little village 16 miles away from Torino] in which my Ancestry came from. What is INTERESTING about this is that the town has only 1800 people. There is a STRONG SENSE that I'm related to many of the people in this village. CAN ...
by chrisnegro
30 Nov 2004, 22:35
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: WOW - I found NUGGETS OF GOLD but need help !!
Replies: 2
Views: 4572

WOW - I found NUGGETS OF GOLD but need help !!

On an Italian website, I found about 13 people in Locana, Italy [a little village 16 miles away from Torino] in which my Ancestry came from. What is INTERESTING about this is that the town has only 1800 people. There is a STRONG SENSE that I'm related to many of the people in this village. CAN ...
by chrisnegro
30 Nov 2004, 22:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How big of a town is Locana, Italy ??
Replies: 3
Views: 5324

How big of a town is Locana, Italy ??

I can't seem to find alot of information on Locana, Italy. It seems to be about 16 miles north of Torino!! Many thanks for any insight and information to this !!!!
by chrisnegro
30 Nov 2004, 20:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help Help - Battista Negro in Locana Italy
Replies: 8
Views: 8368

Help Help - Battista Negro in Locana Italy

I just found out who our great-great grandfather is. His name is Battista Negro who came from Locana, Italy. Apparently it is a little village 16 miles away from Torino. He was born in 1859 and came to Ladd, IL [my hometown I currently live in] when he was 38. His son Giovanni came over 3 years ...