Search found 2 matches

by montecatini
07 Dec 2004, 10:43
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Search/Búsqueda de familia MONTECATINI
Replies: 3
Views: 7552

Re: Search/Búsqueda de familia MONTECATINI

Buenos días,

Many thanks for your help. I do hope to be able to find out some information.

Should anyone need something from Malaga (Spain) do not hesitate to contact me.

My very best regards

Lola
by montecatini
03 Dec 2004, 18:38
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Search/Búsqueda de familia MONTECATINI
Replies: 3
Views: 7552

Search/Búsqueda de familia MONTECATINI

Good morning,

First of all I apologize for my very bad english.
I am spanish I am trying to make the genealogy of my family. I found out that one of my ancestros JOSEF MONTECATINI MASINI was born in Bastia (Corsica) in 1716. Could anyone help me how I could get a born certificate from Bastia, or if ...