Search found 3 matches

by dforaker
20 Dec 2004, 23:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tracing Marcelli family
Replies: 12
Views: 10130

Re: Tracing Marcelli family

Thanks for the help, maybe I will have to try to talk to some other distant relatives to see if they can give any more information. He has been so hard to trace because he was not issued a social security number and before a 1930 census, I can not find any record of him. (I thought it was weird that ...
by dforaker
20 Dec 2004, 21:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tracing Marcelli family
Replies: 12
Views: 10130

Re: Tracing Marcelli family

I am not enirely sure that is him. I am pretty sure of his birth date, but I guess it wouldn't be the first time someone lied about their age because that would have made him 18 when he arrived. I guess I just don't know how to confirm whether that was him or not.
by dforaker
20 Dec 2004, 20:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Tracing Marcelli family
Replies: 12
Views: 10130

Tracing Marcelli family

I have recently been trying to research my family history and I don't know how to search international records. My great grandfather came to the US in 1908 which I took from a US Census report. He was born in 1890 and was 18 when he came to the US. I have not been able to find any immigration ...