Search found 4 matches
- 23 Dec 2004, 19:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: BASSANI<VICENZA<BRAZIL>USA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6552
Re: BASSANI<VICENZA<BRAZIL>USA
I know some vicenza descentes here in Brazil, i'll send you the email adress of some then...
- 23 Dec 2004, 11:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11968
Re: De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso
Thanks a lot Peter!
The problem now is: I do not speak Italian!!
Can u help me init too?
The problem now is: I do not speak Italian!!
Can u help me init too?
- 22 Dec 2004, 20:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11968
Re: De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso
First of all Thanks for your reply Peter! :P
Yes, I already sent a letter to the comune of Vittorio Veneto... But my ancestor was born before 1871, that's he was registered is a curch, but the church that he was registered was burn and all documents as estrattos they had burned out too.
So the ...
Yes, I already sent a letter to the comune of Vittorio Veneto... But my ancestor was born before 1871, that's he was registered is a curch, but the church that he was registered was burn and all documents as estrattos they had burned out too.
So the ...
- 22 Dec 2004, 19:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11968
De Nardi in Vittorio Veneto - Treviso
hi, I am Thiago Denardi Ibagy. I am a eighteen years old brazilian boy. My ancestor (Francesco De Nardi, was born in 1865) came to Brazil from Vittorio Veneto with his father (Usgualdo De Nardi, was born in 1831) to Rio Grande do Sul State about in 1879.
A person of my family told me they came of a ...
A person of my family told me they came of a ...