Peter - thank you. My father was born in the city of Lucca, and my mother was born in Pracando. I think I have just found some information on how to contact local offices to obtain information (at least for Lucca).
Thanks for your help.
Paula
Search found 2 matches
- 31 Dec 2004, 21:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Getting Started - Family Tree in Lucca
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6279
- 31 Dec 2004, 20:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Getting Started - Family Tree in Lucca
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6279
Getting Started - Family Tree in Lucca
I am just beginning to research my family history.
Both of my parents were born in the same region (Lucca) of Italy. My two grandmothers were born in the US, but migrated back to Italy when they were children. I am interested in searching records of when my great-grandfathers came to this country ...
Both of my parents were born in the same region (Lucca) of Italy. My two grandmothers were born in the US, but migrated back to Italy when they were children. I am interested in searching records of when my great-grandfathers came to this country ...