Search found 14 matches

by echickaboo99
06 Jan 2005, 23:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Wow, thank you so much! That is amazing! The more I learn the more interested I get in this whole thing. I couldn't have done this without you all helping!
by echickaboo99
05 Jan 2005, 13:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Thanks Peter....I will look into that! Have a great day.
by echickaboo99
05 Jan 2005, 00:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Since I started this whole thing with my request for Ferraraccio/Panepinto info, I have to apologize for having started anything. I really appreciate any and all help and am requesting that you guys please don't argue about this. After all, we are all on this website for a reason right? To find ...
by echickaboo99
04 Jan 2005, 01:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Hey Nicole, I just spoke to my Mom, and Louis and Josephine Panepinto were my mom's great grandparents on her mom's side! So that is also my family! Oh my God...I'm in shock again. I can't believe this. Now I have something to go on. Thank you so much!
by echickaboo99
04 Jan 2005, 00:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

That would be so awesome. I really do appreciate all your help! You are truly a nice person.
by echickaboo99
03 Jan 2005, 13:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Thank you so much! I am so happy that I have been able to get this much info! I couldn't have done it without you!!! Thanks again!
by echickaboo99
03 Jan 2005, 03:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Oh my God, that is so awesome! I'm almost positive that is them!!!!!! I'd have to check with my mom, and yeah, I could be wrong about her name. I'm in shock right now. Yes, please send me the link...and as far as all the people helping me...I am more than grateful for any/all help. Thank you so much ...
by echickaboo99
03 Jan 2005, 01:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Sorry for the delay. He had a brother Louie, a brother they called John but he name was something like Johan, a brother named Arthur, a brother named Frank, a brother Art, and another brother that we can't think of his name, but there were like 13 kids in the family. He had a sister named Etta, a ...
by echickaboo99
02 Jan 2005, 20:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

One more thing, I did find out that they came from Sicily, but I have no idea of anything more specific than that!
by echickaboo99
02 Jan 2005, 20:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Thank you so much Peter! My grandfather was Adam Ferraraccio. His parents were Dominick and Angelina Ferraraccio. They came thru NYC I believe, and my Grandfather was born in 1924 so they would have had to come sometime before that. My grandmother was Josephine Panepinto. Her parents were Pietro ...
by echickaboo99
02 Jan 2005, 20:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

I completely understand what you are saying. It's just frustrating not being able to find this info out easier! I thought you could find anything on the web! LOL....anyhow...I'll continue my research! Thank you again!
by echickaboo99
02 Jan 2005, 20:16
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Thank you so much. I will do that and get back with you. At this point, I'd be happy with ANYONE telling me about my family!!! But, I will try EllisIsland first and let you know how that goes.
by echickaboo99
02 Jan 2005, 19:52
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Re: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

I have no idea where any of them were born. Do you have any suggestions as to how I would find out?
by echickaboo99
02 Jan 2005, 19:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto
Replies: 42
Views: 36425

Ferraraccio and/or Panepinto

Does anyone know of the Ferraraccio or Panepinto families? Please help me locate any of my relatives!