I was wondering why this guy attacked me for only asking a question.
I feel much better now. I am not crying any tears because hes gone.
Search found 6 matches
- 05 Feb 2005, 02:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: .
- Replies: 17
- Views: 23983
- 07 Jan 2005, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francischelli Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21737
Re: Francischelli Family
ptimber
Are you for real? Idont know what your problem is... I come on here and ask for some help, and was given some good information, and failed to thank you, and I will appologize again for forgetting you, but do you really need to talk to people the way you do? I dont have all day to sit at my ...
Are you for real? Idont know what your problem is... I come on here and ask for some help, and was given some good information, and failed to thank you, and I will appologize again for forgetting you, but do you really need to talk to people the way you do? I dont have all day to sit at my ...
- 06 Jan 2005, 21:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francischelli Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21737
Re: Francischelli Family
Im looking for my family history. What are you talking about?
- 06 Jan 2005, 21:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francischelli Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21737
Re: Francischelli Family
Your from Connecticut too? What part? I was born and raised in Southington.
- 06 Jan 2005, 20:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francischelli Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21737
Re: Francischelli Family
Nick, evidently Musellaro's records at the Stato level are held by the Comune di Bolognano.Wishing you the best of luck
Jim
Jim ,
Thank you so much, you have been a big help. I hope everyone on this forum that needs help has the opportunity to benefit from your knowledge and experience. Once ...
Jim
Jim ,
Thank you so much, you have been a big help. I hope everyone on this forum that needs help has the opportunity to benefit from your knowledge and experience. Once ...
- 04 Jan 2005, 23:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Francischelli Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 21737
Francischelli Family
Hello , I am researching my father's family. It is Francischelli and my grandfather Constantino Francischelli came to New Britain, CT. from Musellaro, Italy in about 1920.He was married to Maria Carmina Ruffini. I am interested in tracing his ancestors if anyone has any ideas.
Nick Francischelli
Nick Francischelli