Search found 6 matches
- 08 Aug 2006, 03:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Familia Riberi Ansaldi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3437
Familia Riberi Ansaldi
Hola: Soy de Chile y busco datos acerca de PIETRO RIBERI ANSALDI, nacido en Il Limone, Cuneo, Piemonte, 1850, y muerto en Iquique, Chile 1901. Hijo de Giovanni Andrea Riberi y Rosa Ansaldi. Busco a sus hermanos y otros parientes. Gracias 
- 19 Feb 2005, 16:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: family riberi ansaldi Limone,piemonte Italy,Argentina,chile
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15758
Re: family riberi ansaldi Limone,piemonte Italy,Argentina,ch
Gracias Peter por el consejo:
La verdad es que he revisado casi todos los links (recursos) asociados a la pagina apellidositalianos.com.ar y no he obtenido resultado y el formulario de busqueda está suspendido.
Mi único nexo con la familia Riberi Ansaldi (y sus descendientes) es PIETRO ...
La verdad es que he revisado casi todos los links (recursos) asociados a la pagina apellidositalianos.com.ar y no he obtenido resultado y el formulario de busqueda está suspendido.
Mi único nexo con la familia Riberi Ansaldi (y sus descendientes) es PIETRO ...
- 16 Jan 2005, 17:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: hi
- Replies: 4
- Views: 7320
Re: hi
hola: busca en esta página: http://www.apellidositalianos.com.ar, es buenÃÂiisima, en ella podrás encontrar todo tipo de información para iniciar tu búsqueda. Suerte!!! 
- 16 Jan 2005, 17:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: family riberi ansaldi Limone,piemonte Italy,Argentina,chile
- Replies: 4
- Views: 15758
family riberi ansaldi Limone,piemonte Italy,Argentina,chile
My name is Verónica Aldunate Riberi, I´m
woman lawyer and I live in Santiago of Chile. I´m
interested in to communicate me to with you because
I´m in search of information about possible relatives
that he may have in Argentina and Italy.
I consider it, my great-great-grandfather ...
woman lawyer and I live in Santiago of Chile. I´m
interested in to communicate me to with you because
I´m in search of information about possible relatives
that he may have in Argentina and Italy.
I consider it, my great-great-grandfather ...
- 16 Jan 2005, 17:36
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: famiglia riberi ansaldi (limone, cuneo, piemonte 1840)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4752
famiglia riberi ansaldi (limone, cuneo, piemonte 1840)
My name is Verónica Aldunate Riberi, I´m
woman lawyer and I live in Santiago of Chile. I´m
interested in to communicate me to with you because
I´m in search of information about possible relatives
that he may have in Argentina and Italy
I consider it, my great-great-grandfather
( PIETRO ...
woman lawyer and I live in Santiago of Chile. I´m
interested in to communicate me to with you because
I´m in search of information about possible relatives
that he may have in Argentina and Italy
I consider it, my great-great-grandfather
( PIETRO ...
- 16 Jan 2005, 17:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: famiglia riberi ansaldi (limone, cuneo, piemonte 1840)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4628
famiglia riberi ansaldi (limone, cuneo, piemonte 1840)
My name is Verónica Aldunate Riberi, I´m
woman lawyer and I live in Santiago of Chile. I´m
interested in to communicate me to with you because
I´m in search of information about possible relatives
that he may have in Argentina and Italy
I consider it, my great-great-grandfather
( PIETRO ...
woman lawyer and I live in Santiago of Chile. I´m
interested in to communicate me to with you because
I´m in search of information about possible relatives
that he may have in Argentina and Italy
I consider it, my great-great-grandfather
( PIETRO ...