Search found 3 matches
- 01 Apr 2007, 00:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Chicago LaMantia family
- Replies: 31
- Views: 47519
Re: Chicago LaMantia family
I used to live in Chicago across the street from a LaMantia family - I believe they had 2 daughters and one son. The address may have been 9225 S. Bell Ave, Chicago IL 60620. I doubt they still live there. The dad was in the produce business (fruits & vegetables)in downtown Chicago -
- 25 Jan 2005, 19:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno
- Replies: 30
- Views: 32172
Re: Davia and Epifano from Pieve di cadore, Belluno
Burrei may be a surname - I think I have a person in my family tree with that last name who is from this area.
- 25 Jan 2005, 15:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Veneto Parish Records being researched.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 12707
Re: Veneto Parish Records available
I am VERY interested in the Valle di Cadore records for which you have CD's....especially since both of my parents are from Valle. Several years ago I spent an afternoon combing through those 'ancient volumes' and wished I had more time to search for ancestors.
Please let me know how I can obtain ...
Please let me know how I can obtain ...