Search found 4 matches
- 10 Mar 2014, 19:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mengoni
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4397
Re: Mengoni
I have no other information on Paolo. Looking for her brother Abraham (Abramo). My cousin was told she was named about her, so after looking for Abraham for many hours, thought I would check for her. We do know Abraham was born in Wyoming, pink67 I will follow up on your information also. He did ...
- 08 Aug 2005, 01:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on the name Zanotelli - Provincia di Trento
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7816
Re: Looking for info on the name Zanotelli - Provincia di Tr
[quote="mfjp"]Hi fbonani,
What specific information are you looking for? Just need a little more direction as to what type of info we could help you with.
What was his year of birth?
Whom was he married to... were his children born in Italy?
Did he have any siblings...
Where in the USA did he ...
What specific information are you looking for? Just need a little more direction as to what type of info we could help you with.
What was his year of birth?
Whom was he married to... were his children born in Italy?
Did he have any siblings...
Where in the USA did he ...
- 08 Aug 2005, 01:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on the name Zanotelli - Provincia di Trento
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7816
Re: Looking for info on the name Zanotelli - Provincia di Tr
Suanj,
Thank you very much for the information. Both of the Zanotelli's are part of my family tree. I don't recognize the Agosti name, but I believe that he married a Zanotelli. Do you know if the Bridgeport mentioned, is in Connecticut? They all originated from Schio, which is in the Val di Non ...
Thank you very much for the information. Both of the Zanotelli's are part of my family tree. I don't recognize the Agosti name, but I believe that he married a Zanotelli. Do you know if the Bridgeport mentioned, is in Connecticut? They all originated from Schio, which is in the Val di Non ...
- 07 Aug 2005, 02:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on the name Zanotelli - Provincia di Trento
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7816
Looking for info on the name Zanotelli - Provincia di Trento
Would like any information on the last name Zanotelli, mostly from Val di Non, Provincia di Trento. Specifically on the Tomasso Zanotelli line.