Search found 6 matches
- 04 Feb 2005, 21:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102655
Re: Campobasso
Hi, yes Netti must be my grandfather Arthur Libertucci's first wife. They have a daughter named Emma. Then afterwards my grandfather married my grandmother, Concetta Anna Campanella and they had my dad, Arthur Libertucci Jr. in 1947. Emma is my dad's step sister.
- 04 Feb 2005, 20:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102655
Re: Campobasso
Oh, Gosh no! The quote I typed was from MY dad (he sent me an e-mail and I copied and pasted it) It was HIS dad Arthur that was born in 1906. My dad is in his late 50s. So, Luigi was my ggf, Arthur Joseph Libertucci Sr. was my gf and Arthur Joseph Libertucci Jr. is my dad.
- 04 Feb 2005, 16:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102655
Re: Campobasso
Hi, this is Audra. Here is a message from my dad-
The Luigi born in 1870 sounds about right. I am pretty sure he was married in Campobaso. My dad Arturo (Arthur) was born in 1906 but he was not the oldest. He had three sisters, Jean, Florence and Millie. Jean was the oldest. He had a brother Joseph ...
The Luigi born in 1870 sounds about right. I am pretty sure he was married in Campobaso. My dad Arturo (Arthur) was born in 1906 but he was not the oldest. He had three sisters, Jean, Florence and Millie. Jean was the oldest. He had a brother Joseph ...
- 04 Feb 2005, 15:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102655
Re: Campobasso
Hi John & Trish - Yes, this might very well be my ggf Luigi Libertucci who is also your 3C3R. I will forward this to my dad to see if he can clarify. He has his dad's birth certificate somewhere and can check for sure the names of the parents (Luigi & Emma) and maybe it also might list the dates of ...
- 02 Feb 2005, 20:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102655
Re: Campobasso
My great grandfather was Luigi Libertucci and I believe his wife's name was Emmanuela and she went by Emma.
- 27 Jan 2005, 19:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102655
Re: Campobasso
Hi, I just saw your message. My family is from Campobasso and my last name is (was) Libertucci. My great grandfather was Luigi Libertucci from Campobasso. I don't know much more but would like to find out.