It's definitely not the fanciest coat of arms.... 8O
But, looking at my father and my grandfather, I'd say it fits. They are both tough cookies.
How do we know it's a real one?
If it is, I'll have it tatooed on my shoulder.
Search found 3 matches
- 11 Apr 2005, 16:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvaye - Pinerolo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7461
- 27 Mar 2005, 13:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvaye - Pinerolo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7461
Re: Salvaye - Pinerolo
Hi dude,
the truck stop your talking abouty, is that the Husky, with the big Canadian flag?
As for my ancestry, I haven't done much rersearch on it. I've been fortunate in that a book was written in 1976, celebraitng the Centanial of a City. In which they talk about the history of that city ...
the truck stop your talking abouty, is that the Husky, with the big Canadian flag?
As for my ancestry, I haven't done much rersearch on it. I've been fortunate in that a book was written in 1976, celebraitng the Centanial of a City. In which they talk about the history of that city ...
- 09 Feb 2005, 16:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Salvaye - Pinerolo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7461
Salvaye - Pinerolo
Hello,
my surname is Salvail, I'm in Canada, but my ancestors are from Pinerolo. I was wondering if anybody here is from there.
Winemaker
my surname is Salvail, I'm in Canada, but my ancestors are from Pinerolo. I was wondering if anybody here is from there.
Winemaker