Search found 7 matches
- 30 May 2009, 06:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth Records for Como
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5443
Re: Birth Records for Como
Thanks so much for the info Ada, and Raffaella your wonderful ! Sorry about the multiple posts....
- 29 May 2009, 18:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Birth Records for Como
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5443
Birth Records for Como
Hello,
Can someone please verify the e-mail address and mailing address for Como Birth Records. Apparently it's not a good e-mail address as the mail is being returned to me. I'm still in search of my grandfather's birth record.
guanci.leonardo@comune.como.it
Servizi Demografici
Via ...
Can someone please verify the e-mail address and mailing address for Como Birth Records. Apparently it's not a good e-mail address as the mail is being returned to me. I'm still in search of my grandfather's birth record.
guanci.leonardo@comune.como.it
Servizi Demografici
Via ...
- 14 Aug 2006, 01:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16997
Re: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
Thank you everyone for supplying the info. Still tryin to put the puzzle together as you know pieces are missing. Guess I need to be patient for the Birth registery from Como.
Melody
Melody
- 13 Aug 2006, 10:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16997
Re: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
I'm still serarching...... also wondering if anyone has subscription for Castle Garden and can help. I would like to view the manifest for Giacomo Ciapponi, age 37, arriving April 15, 1889, date of birth about 1852. Think I'm still pulling skeletons from the closet!
Melody
Melody
- 13 Aug 2006, 09:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16997
Re: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
Wondering if someone out there has a subscription and can help. I'm looking for the 1900, 1910, 1920 census for the State of Connecticut, County of Middlesex, Town of Durham or Middletown. Looking for a Giacomo Ciapponi. This is apparently the person Marcello traveled with in 1898. Any help is ...
- 03 Aug 2006, 03:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16997
Re: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
I have had with great desire to find my Italian roots and have been searching for my grandfather Marcello Violissi for many, many years. When I contacted Raffaella, I found her to be quite the professional as she has found many documents including military documentation that I had no idea of and the ...
- 11 Feb 2005, 04:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
- Replies: 26
- Views: 16997
VIOLISSI SURNAME - NORTHERN ITALY
LOOKING FOR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING MY GRANDFATHER, MARCELLO VIOLISSI (VIOLESSI). IMMIGRATED TO THIS COUNTRY, MAY 7, 1906 FROM SONDRIO. (ELLIS ISLAND WEBSITE)
VERY INTERESTED IN LOCATING ITALIAN BIRTH RECORD OF HIM IN ITALY. NOT SURE OF HIS BIRTHPLACE POSSIBLY MILANO OR SONDRIO?
NEED HELP IN ...
VERY INTERESTED IN LOCATING ITALIAN BIRTH RECORD OF HIM IN ITALY. NOT SURE OF HIS BIRTHPLACE POSSIBLY MILANO OR SONDRIO?
NEED HELP IN ...