Hi,
I'm trying to track down a birth certificate for my grandfather. He was born in 1893 with the surname Tomolillo. I think he was born near Mount Cassino. I've seen references to the city of Cassino but I haven't been able to find an official city government address in order to request a birth ...
Search found 2 matches
- 05 May 2005, 04:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cassino Italy?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 15842
- 12 Feb 2005, 19:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Comune Addresses re: Birth Certificate Records
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5493
Comune Addresses re: Birth Certificate Records
Hello:
I am trying to get birth certificate records for my grandparents in order to acquire dual citizenship. I have a couple of questions regarding this...
1) Can I simply send a letter of request (and $) to the "Ufficio Anagrafe - Stato Civile" of the comune (city) that I need the record from ...
I am trying to get birth certificate records for my grandparents in order to acquire dual citizenship. I have a couple of questions regarding this...
1) Can I simply send a letter of request (and $) to the "Ufficio Anagrafe - Stato Civile" of the comune (city) that I need the record from ...