thanks Suanj
I'll try that.
Steve
Search found 7 matches
- 02 Mar 2006, 14:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tamburrini's from Cassino to London 1900
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7294
- 02 Mar 2006, 08:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tamburrini's from Cassino to London 1900
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7294
Re: Tamburrini's from Cassino to London 1900
Thanks again Nuccia...
Sorry about the two thread thing - new to this.
OK - I have plenty to sift through.
Thank you very much!
Steve
Sorry about the two thread thing - new to this.
OK - I have plenty to sift through.
Thank you very much!
Steve
- 02 Mar 2006, 07:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TAMBURRINI - Cassino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5497
Re: TAMBURRINI - Cassino
- 02 Mar 2006, 07:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TAMBURRINI - Cassino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5497
Re: TAMBURRINI - Cassino
Nuccia... thank you SO much - I will follow that up!!
WOW - this is a wonderful site!
Thanks again - I'll let you know how I get on.
S
WOW - this is a wonderful site!
Thanks again - I'll let you know how I get on.
S
- 02 Mar 2006, 07:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tamburrini's from Cassino to London 1900
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7294
Re: Tamburrini's from Cassino to London 1900
UPDATE>>>>>>>
Sorry about this... My wife has gathered information from living relatives, and at that time, it seemed to point to Cassino, however... after searching for Tamburrini's in Cassino, there don't seem to be many that originated from there.
Atina seems to be the place that a lot of ...
Sorry about this... My wife has gathered information from living relatives, and at that time, it seemed to point to Cassino, however... after searching for Tamburrini's in Cassino, there don't seem to be many that originated from there.
Atina seems to be the place that a lot of ...
- 02 Mar 2006, 06:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Tamburrini's from Cassino to London 1900
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7294
Tamburrini's from Cassino to London 1900
My wifes Great Grandparents arrived in London from Cassino to marry in 1900. His name was Juarez Tamburrini, and according to the 1901 Census, quite a few other Tamburrini's popped up in that particular area of London at the same time.
I have 2 questions.
1. Is there any way of checking ships ...
I have 2 questions.
1. Is there any way of checking ships ...
- 02 Mar 2006, 05:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TAMBURRINI - Cassino
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5497
TAMBURRINI - Cassino
Trying to trace Tamburrini family from Cassino.
Juarez Tamburrini b.1877 (Cassino) married Concetta Volante b.1882.
Juarez's Father was Giacomo Tamburrini b.1852
Concetta's Father was Giovanni Volante b.1853
If anyone recognises these names then I would love to hear from you as I'm helping my wife ...
Juarez Tamburrini b.1877 (Cassino) married Concetta Volante b.1882.
Juarez's Father was Giacomo Tamburrini b.1852
Concetta's Father was Giovanni Volante b.1853
If anyone recognises these names then I would love to hear from you as I'm helping my wife ...