I am looking for immigration records for surname LULLI to south africa - from 1915 to 1945
Any help greatly appreciated
Search found 3 matches
- 07 Mar 2005, 21:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Immigration from Italy to South Africa - Early 1900's
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10667
- 28 Feb 2005, 10:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Search: Lulli
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6552
Re: Surname Search: Lulli - Reply
Thank you to the people who replied.
ELSSGEE: The surname is correctly spelt LULLI. Thank you for your reply - you confirmed that the surname is indeed Italian.
Also - to MFJP - thank you - that information was very interesting. The problem is that the Italian family I am looking for settled in ...
ELSSGEE: The surname is correctly spelt LULLI. Thank you for your reply - you confirmed that the surname is indeed Italian.
Also - to MFJP - thank you - that information was very interesting. The problem is that the Italian family I am looking for settled in ...
- 27 Feb 2005, 15:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Search: Lulli
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6552
Surname Search: Lulli
Can anyone please give me information on the origin of the surname LULLI and which areas it would have originated from.
I have been told it is Italian but cannot find it on any Italian Genealogy surname searches.
Any help greatly appreciated.
I have been told it is Italian but cannot find it on any Italian Genealogy surname searches.
Any help greatly appreciated.