Search found 3 matches
- 16 Mar 2005, 17:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UConn student looking for info on ggfather ROSARIO MORELLO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9402
Re: UConn student looking for info on ggfather ROSARIO MOREL
Thank you, that would be great.
- 27 Feb 2005, 22:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UConn student looking for info on ggfather ROSARIO MORELLO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9402
Re: UConn student looking for info on ggfather ROSARIO MOREL
HI, Thank you very much for this information. I was a little bit confused about how to go about acessing these birthact photocopies. I emailed from a website ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI SIRACUSA asking for information and the documents you mentioned. I will let you know how it turns out. Thank you again ...
- 27 Feb 2005, 20:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: UConn student looking for info on ggfather ROSARIO MORELLO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9402
UConn student looking for info on ggfather ROSARIO MORELLO
I am a University of Connecticut student seeking more information on my great great grandfather ROSARIO MORELLO for geneaology a class. I am searching for any information on his parents, birthdate, deathdate or any other information.
Rosario Morello was married to Maria Dipaola both from Melilli ...
Rosario Morello was married to Maria Dipaola both from Melilli ...