Search found 8 matches
- 08 May 2005, 22:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: I'm a bit confused
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8791
Re: I'm a bit confused
Ok, I think I've gotten it now ladies, thank you!
- 07 May 2005, 08:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: I'm a bit confused
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8791
I'm a bit confused
Hi, I'm unsure as to sections in Italy...for instance, my Grandmother was born in Vico Cosenza, Calabria, then her birthplace is listed as Aprigliano...I understand that Calabria is the region or province . What is Vico Cosenza and what is Aprigliano? Are they boroughs of a city or what?
Also ...
Also ...
- 04 May 2005, 00:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: dual citizenship and taxation
- Replies: 13
- Views: 16793
Re: dual citizenship and taxation
Thank you for the links wldspirit, they are exactly what I was looking for.
- 01 May 2005, 23:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: dual citizenship and taxation
- Replies: 13
- Views: 16793
Re: dual citizenship and taxation
Hi, does anyone have links for becoming an Italian Citizen by right of Juris Sanguinis in Canada? I've looked at the U.S. sites, but I'm a Canadian...Thank
- 29 Mar 2005, 05:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLANC
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6794
Re: LOOKING FOR SURNAME INFORMATION: MONTI/TRAVERSANO/LEBLAN
Hi,
My aunt was married to a Carman Traversano, they had 2 children, Victor and Dorthy, then were divorced. Victor lives in Sparwood, B.C. and Dorthy's married name is Taylor and they live in Kimberly, B.C. I don't know if this has anything to do with the people you're looking for...I hope it does ...
My aunt was married to a Carman Traversano, they had 2 children, Victor and Dorthy, then were divorced. Victor lives in Sparwood, B.C. and Dorthy's married name is Taylor and they live in Kimberly, B.C. I don't know if this has anything to do with the people you're looking for...I hope it does ...
- 28 Mar 2005, 06:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Nicifore/Philipponi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7187
Re: Surname Nicifore/Philipponi
:D Thank you mfjp! Those links are very helpful!
I appreciate you and Trish taking the time to answer my post, I'm new here, that was my first post. I haven't really done a lot of exploring on this site yet, but I'm looking foreward to being here more. Those links are just what I need for a ...
I appreciate you and Trish taking the time to answer my post, I'm new here, that was my first post. I haven't really done a lot of exploring on this site yet, but I'm looking foreward to being here more. Those links are just what I need for a ...
- 28 Mar 2005, 06:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Nicifore/Philipponi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7187
Re: Surname Nicifore/Philipponi
:D Thank you Trish and mfjp! I'll try those out as soon as I can figure out where a family history center is...also, that's a lot more hits than I got on the Ellis Island site...wow!
Actually I was wondering how to check out if I still have family in Italy...I thought with 24 children, there must ...
Actually I was wondering how to check out if I still have family in Italy...I thought with 24 children, there must ...
- 25 Mar 2005, 22:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Nicifore/Philipponi
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7187
Surname Nicifore/Philipponi
Here is what I know about my family...I am specifically interested in finding any Nicifores in Italy...I'm pretty sure the name was misspelled when he came to Canada, my step grandfather told me it was spelled N'ceforo...I've checked out the Ellis Island site, and there was a Nicolo Niceforo who ...