It has been some time, but have had nothing new to report.
I have come across some old letters that my father sent his sister and on three separate occasions he states the same thing relating to Vittorio Nacamuli.
Letter Dated: July 1, 1998
"Today is also the commemorative date of the passing of ...
Search found 14 matches
- 26 Jul 2006, 22:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
- 28 Jun 2005, 04:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello Dantet
You do not say much. As your enquiry has appeared on my thread, all I can say is that the only one of the family that I know went to Argentina was my grandmother's youngest sister Bianca Della Torre.
She ended up marrying an "Andolfato", first name unknown and I believe she had one ...
You do not say much. As your enquiry has appeared on my thread, all I can say is that the only one of the family that I know went to Argentina was my grandmother's youngest sister Bianca Della Torre.
She ended up marrying an "Andolfato", first name unknown and I believe she had one ...
- 20 Jun 2005, 05:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hi Suanj
Thank you for your input.
First, about Emmanuel and Catharina Russo. They are listed as godparents to Sydney Emmanuel Patterson who was the nephew of my grandfather William Joseph Patterson.
Sidney Emmanuel Patterson was christened at St. Marci Evangeliste
Church, Choubra, Cairo on 21 ...
Thank you for your input.
First, about Emmanuel and Catharina Russo. They are listed as godparents to Sydney Emmanuel Patterson who was the nephew of my grandfather William Joseph Patterson.
Sidney Emmanuel Patterson was christened at St. Marci Evangeliste
Church, Choubra, Cairo on 21 ...
- 19 Jun 2005, 01:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello Suanj
Many thanks.
I know that sujet is subject but was wondering if it meant being a subject of Greece or if it was possibly a change in religious beliefs "being a Hellene".
I also have the information regarding Marco being a banker and it is most likely the one who gave me the information ...
Many thanks.
I know that sujet is subject but was wondering if it meant being a subject of Greece or if it was possibly a change in religious beliefs "being a Hellene".
I also have the information regarding Marco being a banker and it is most likely the one who gave me the information ...
- 17 Jun 2005, 23:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Brillo...any ideas?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3438
Re: Brillo...any ideas?
Hello
You do not mention your grandmother's name. Please see my post under Count Della Torre.
I have just come across an Emmanuel and Catharina Russo who were in Egypt in 1890, possibly Alexandra, Choubra or Tantah.
Be well and God bless
You do not mention your grandmother's name. Please see my post under Count Della Torre.
I have just come across an Emmanuel and Catharina Russo who were in Egypt in 1890, possibly Alexandra, Choubra or Tantah.
Be well and God bless
- 17 Jun 2005, 22:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello Again,
At the same time, it has come to light that there was an Emmanuel and Cartharina Russo that were godparents to another family member in Cairo but on my grandfather's side.
Question here is, "Is 'Russo' an Italian surname?"
They seem to have been in Cairo in 1890.
Be well and God ...
At the same time, it has come to light that there was an Emmanuel and Cartharina Russo that were godparents to another family member in Cairo but on my grandfather's side.
Question here is, "Is 'Russo' an Italian surname?"
They seem to have been in Cairo in 1890.
Be well and God ...
- 17 Jun 2005, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello All
Further information has come to light and in the event I am correct about Marco being the third half-brother to my great grandfather Leone Della Torre, it seems Marco did remain in Egypt.
Information received relayed as being on a death certificate signed by a Rabbi in Alexandria Egypt ...
Further information has come to light and in the event I am correct about Marco being the third half-brother to my great grandfather Leone Della Torre, it seems Marco did remain in Egypt.
Information received relayed as being on a death certificate signed by a Rabbi in Alexandria Egypt ...
- 12 Jun 2005, 01:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello All
Thanks for the input.
First off, I checked the Julia Johannus or Johanus, or Joannis from Mexico as was mentioned. I found one on Ellis Island site but did not copy it and cannot find it again. I am still trying. The thing about the one that I found, was that it stated her age as 39 and ...
Thanks for the input.
First off, I checked the Julia Johannus or Johanus, or Joannis from Mexico as was mentioned. I found one on Ellis Island site but did not copy it and cannot find it again. I am still trying. The thing about the one that I found, was that it stated her age as 39 and ...
- 26 May 2005, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: CONTE LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello All
I have found a Leone Vitale Della Torre at:
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:B8JxiJgbExEJ:www.nytimes.com/books/first/a/anissimov-levi.html+biography+of+stefano+levi+della+torre&hl=en
that states:
Among these distant ancestors were the Della Torres (more correctly the Vitale ...
I have found a Leone Vitale Della Torre at:
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:B8JxiJgbExEJ:www.nytimes.com/books/first/a/anissimov-levi.html+biography+of+stefano+levi+della+torre&hl=en
that states:
Among these distant ancestors were the Della Torres (more correctly the Vitale ...
- 18 May 2005, 22:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello Suanj
Thank you again!
I will try the e-mail address you give and we will see what happens!
Ciao
Juanita
Thank you again!
I will try the e-mail address you give and we will see what happens!
Ciao
Juanita
- 18 May 2005, 19:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello Suanj
Many thanks for your information. The link shown for Victor is the same as Mario. Found Victor but the ship manifest linked to file shows someone else.
When searching Google for Della Torre, a Stefano Levi Della Torre keeps coming up. I found a photo of him and he looks very much like ...
Many thanks for your information. The link shown for Victor is the same as Mario. Found Victor but the ship manifest linked to file shows someone else.
When searching Google for Della Torre, a Stefano Levi Della Torre keeps coming up. I found a photo of him and he looks very much like ...
- 10 May 2005, 09:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Many thanks Suanj
Do you have any idea who the last Della Torre was to have the castle and why it was transferred to someone else?
I am hoping any information may lead to a connection to Giulia Della Torre marrying a Nacamuli about that time, possible after the death of Count Della Torre.
Also ...
Do you have any idea who the last Della Torre was to have the castle and why it was transferred to someone else?
I am hoping any information may lead to a connection to Giulia Della Torre marrying a Nacamuli about that time, possible after the death of Count Della Torre.
Also ...
- 06 May 2005, 09:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
[align=justify]Essgee
First, let me apologize for the long delay in replying to your message. I happened upon computer problems.
You are indeed bang on as far as the Nacamuli's. I had almost forgotten about Uncle Mario! Dad used to tell me about him and his permanent suite at the Waldorf Astoria ...
First, let me apologize for the long delay in replying to your message. I happened upon computer problems.
You are indeed bang on as far as the Nacamuli's. I had almost forgotten about Uncle Mario! Dad used to tell me about him and his permanent suite at the Waldorf Astoria ...
- 26 Mar 2005, 02:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
- Replies: 41
- Views: 44489
COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello
I am trying to find any information on a Count Leone Della Torre of Venezia.
He would have been my great-great grandfather and as far as I can remember being told, he was married to a woman of "Germanic" background.
His son, my grandfather Leone Della Torre was known to have been one of the ...
I am trying to find any information on a Count Leone Della Torre of Venezia.
He would have been my great-great grandfather and as far as I can remember being told, he was married to a woman of "Germanic" background.
His son, my grandfather Leone Della Torre was known to have been one of the ...