Search found 3 matches
- 27 Mar 2005, 04:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinci/Glorioso from Cefalu
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12533
Re: Vinci/Glorioso from Cefalu
They have the town here, but there are sections and hamlets that I have no clue about. I have looked online through the LDS website, is there quite a bit more information at the local family center?
- 27 Mar 2005, 03:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinci/Glorioso from Cefalu
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12533
Re: Vinci/Glorioso from Cefalu
I have found when Anna GLorioso came over.....and it says that her town was Cefalu. I cannot 100% verify Pietro date (he was here before her). there are many Peitro Vinci's in the family, and they came to Baltimore around the same time.
I have found them in the US census report as well.
The town ...
I have found them in the US census report as well.
The town ...
- 27 Mar 2005, 01:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vinci/Glorioso from Cefalu
- Replies: 7
- Views: 12533
Vinci/Glorioso from Cefalu
I have been researching my family tree, and I am looking for some information. Both of my great grandparents, Pietro Vinci (1871-1939) and Anna Glorioso (1881-1955) immigrated from Cefalu to Baltimore at the turn of the century. I recented found that Pietro's parents were Guiseppe Vinci and Anna ...