oooo, excellent! It could be!
the a and the c were my first guess but I haven't heard that name before....
Thanks so much mfjp!!
Search found 2 matches
- 28 Mar 2005, 20:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help discerning Italian Given name
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5465
- 28 Mar 2005, 05:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: help discerning Italian Given name
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5465
help discerning Italian Given name
I need help discerning an Italian first name from a parrochial record in Italian cursive.
The name, from what I can tell is Gio_ _ _hino. There may be another letter in there, it's on the fold of the paper and I can't tell.
In our family records, this person was known as "Jack".
He lived in ...
The name, from what I can tell is Gio_ _ _hino. There may be another letter in there, it's on the fold of the paper and I can't tell.
In our family records, this person was known as "Jack".
He lived in ...