Thanks, Peter!
Think we'll hear from our friend???
Search found 2 matches
- 14 Jul 2004, 15:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: do you think you're italian?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8930
- 13 Jul 2004, 21:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: do you think you're italian?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8930
Re: do you think you're italian?
Hello Bokura and Peter!
I must weigh in with my personal views...which agree in part with both of you.
I was born in Italy of Italian parents, so I am, as my friends jokingly say, a REAL italian....so I agree that in that qualification, I am "approved"!!! I don't consider the italoamerican culture ...
I must weigh in with my personal views...which agree in part with both of you.
I was born in Italy of Italian parents, so I am, as my friends jokingly say, a REAL italian....so I agree that in that qualification, I am "approved"!!! I don't consider the italoamerican culture ...