Search found 6 matches
- 12 Oct 2008, 01:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14106
Re: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
I also live in Cleveland and have family from Collinwood and my Grand Mother's sister Filomena Rinaldi married Michele Iacobucci in 1933....Michele's Parents were Urbano & Teresa Iacobucci they were from the the town of Matrice in the region of Molise which used to be part of Abruzzi....I remember ...
- 11 Oct 2008, 01:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14106
Re: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
In looking for my aunt whose name is the same, I found two. The first is Amelia Iacobucci who arrived on October 17, 1919 on a ship named Duca d'Aosta. It departed the port of Genoa in Italy. She was the third passenger and traveled with Camillo, Genoeffa, and Paolina. Interestingly, I found ...
- 07 Jun 2005, 02:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14106
Re: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
lmg1 wrote:Would you believe that Nicola Mascieri and Amelia Iacobucci are my great-grandparents, too? Well, they are, and I'd love to exchange any family info about them, their children, etc. with you. Please contact me!
So who are your grandparents?
- 10 Apr 2005, 17:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14106
Re: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
All family members I have posted about lived in Cleveland, Ohio, at least since the 1930's. My dad was born in 1938 and the family had been in Cleveland already for some time.
According to my baby book (I was born in 1961), Nicola and Amelia are my great-grandparents, but there was no birth year ...
According to my baby book (I was born in 1961), Nicola and Amelia are my great-grandparents, but there was no birth year ...
- 10 Apr 2005, 04:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
- Replies: 14
- Views: 14106
Surnames: Mascieri (or Masciere) and Iacobucci
I am looking for information on my great-grandparents, on my grandfather's side.
I know that Nicola Mascieri is listed as place of residence Carpinone and arrived in the US in 1910. At some point, the name was changed to Masciere once he arrived in the US. I cannot find any further information on ...
I know that Nicola Mascieri is listed as place of residence Carpinone and arrived in the US in 1910. At some point, the name was changed to Masciere once he arrived in the US. I cannot find any further information on ...
- 10 Apr 2005, 04:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Dolciato and Degeronimo
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2587
Surnames: Dolciato and Degeronimo
I am going to visit Italy next fall and I would like to visit where my great-grandparents came from.
Antimo Dolciato arrived in America in 1908 and came from Campania, Caserta, Carinola. We think he came from Falciano, but I am having trouble finding where that is.
His wife, Maria Degeronimo came ...
Antimo Dolciato arrived in America in 1908 and came from Campania, Caserta, Carinola. We think he came from Falciano, but I am having trouble finding where that is.
His wife, Maria Degeronimo came ...