Search found 4 matches
- 29 May 2005, 23:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: someone please translate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6481
Re: someone please translate
Thank You very much...
- 29 May 2005, 22:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: someone please translate
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6481
someone please translate
I was going my grandfather's papers and I saw this handwritten on a regular sheet of paper. It may mean something, it may mean nothing... I just want to know what it means:
Questa di al'lazzurro spazio guardii profondo.
Questa di al'lazzurro spazio guardii profondo.
- 23 Apr 2005, 06:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Belsito
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3906
Belsito
Where exactly is Belsito located and how/where can I get a map of it?
Thanks Much,
Mary
Chicago, Il
Thanks Much,
Mary
Chicago, Il
- 23 Apr 2005, 05:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: MARRELLO/NACCARATO
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5980
MARRELLO/NACCARATO
Hi,
I am helping a friend with his genealogy. I have found his GrandFather/GrandMother on the 1910/1920/1930 census. I have also located both on Ellis Island and Boston Ports.
Their names are:
Luigi Marrello aka Morello ( I found that spelling on Ellis Island ) he married Carolina Naccarato. They ...
I am helping a friend with his genealogy. I have found his GrandFather/GrandMother on the 1910/1920/1930 census. I have also located both on Ellis Island and Boston Ports.
Their names are:
Luigi Marrello aka Morello ( I found that spelling on Ellis Island ) he married Carolina Naccarato. They ...