Hi Donna, Kissing the ground for you is top of my list ( & maybe even a few of the nice guys ) haha!
I am still recieving great information from people using this site to which I am very greatful to recive.
Searching your roots can be hard work but fun too!
Thank you for your help
Stay safe
Love ...
Search found 17 matches
- 15 May 2005, 17:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Domanico, Cosenza
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10537
- 15 May 2005, 16:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bacciarelli, Delora & Gardellor
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9196
Re: Bacciarelli, Delora & Gardellor
Hi Tracy,
many thanks for your reply. I too am more or less just starting out searching my roots but since coming accross this site I have had so much better information that I thought i'd ever have.
Good luck in your search and don't be shy to ask for help from the user's of this site, they ...
many thanks for your reply. I too am more or less just starting out searching my roots but since coming accross this site I have had so much better information that I thought i'd ever have.
Good luck in your search and don't be shy to ask for help from the user's of this site, they ...
- 15 May 2005, 16:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ships names
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3965
Re: Ships names
Thank you so much xxxxx 
- 28 Apr 2005, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Massa
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10405
Re: Looking for Massa
Hi folks, thank you all so much for your help, it's harder than I thought looking for family! but very exciting at the same time.
I am going to Italy to see if I can find anything now that I have a better idea on the areas, if I find nothing whilst im there, no loss, it will be worth the effort ...
I am going to Italy to see if I can find anything now that I have a better idea on the areas, if I find nothing whilst im there, no loss, it will be worth the effort ...
- 28 Apr 2005, 15:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching Palosi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5596
Re: Searching Palosi
Hi, thamks for your repil. Yes, it is very possible the name is Giuseppe Pelosi, I shall take a look at the link you sent me, thanks
Sharon x
Sharon x
- 27 Apr 2005, 16:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship records in Italy vs US---do they exist
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11387
Re: Ship records in Italy vs US---do they exist
I was in Yahoo and typed the name of the person im searchin and passengers + Italy, they had every name listed.
- 27 Apr 2005, 16:25
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Searching Palosi
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5596
Searching Palosi
searchinh for Joseph Palsoi. came to England from Italy around 1904
- 27 Apr 2005, 08:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Domanico, Cosenza
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10537
Re: Domanico, Cosenza
Thank you Donna, your a star 
- 27 Apr 2005, 07:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bacciarelli, Delora & Gardellor
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9196
Re: Bacciarelli, Delora & Gardellor
Hi, My grandfather came form Italy in 1904 aged 14 from Italy, possiblt Tusscany/massa/pisa/lombardy
His name Francesco Guiseppi Bellerine (possibley Bellani) but he changed it to Frank Bell when he got here.
His father I believe was Battista Guiseppi.
Frank married Sarah Palosi & lived in kenndel ...
His name Francesco Guiseppi Bellerine (possibley Bellani) but he changed it to Frank Bell when he got here.
His father I believe was Battista Guiseppi.
Frank married Sarah Palosi & lived in kenndel ...
- 27 Apr 2005, 07:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Massa
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10405
Re: Looking for Massa
thanks for the web site details, I will go take a look, thanks Debbie
Sharon x
Sharon x
- 27 Apr 2005, 07:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Massa
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10405
Re: Looking for Massa
Debbie, sorry, I was told it was Tusscany/Lucca he came from, but it is possible it was Massa-Carrara.
thanks for your help
Sharon.
thanks for your help
Sharon.
- 27 Apr 2005, 07:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Massa
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10405
Re: Looking for Massa
Hi Debbie, all I have are the following details, my grandfather left Italy in 1904 aged 14. His name is Francesco Bellani ( possibley Bellerinie)
In England he married a lady called Sarah palosi (she lived in Kendel)
In England he married a lady called Sarah palosi (she lived in Kendel)
- 27 Apr 2005, 06:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Massa
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10405
Looking for Massa
can anyone tell me where in Italy Massa is please, thanks, sharon.
- 27 Apr 2005, 05:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching name Bellani
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2298
Searching name Bellani
Im looking to see if anyone, like mysel, is looking for the family Bellani?
possibley from Massa?
Sharon.
possibley from Massa?
Sharon.
- 26 Apr 2005, 22:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Grandpa.. Bellernie
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3679
Re: Looking for Grandpa.. Bellernie
Thank you for that, I shall look under that name, my family were never too sure on the spelling!
Sharon x
Sharon x